Construction Permit
Note:  Permits are needed for all outside construction, including repair or replacement.  Please turn into the City Office at least two weeks before construction to be approved.  Any questions, please call the City Office at 507-462-3277.


2018 Recreational City Fire Permit
Note:  Recreational Permits are required.  Please fill out and either email or give a copy back to the City office.  Please keep a copy for yourself to reference rules when needed.


Country Burn Permits must be applied in person, please have Township and Section of burn area available when applying for permit.  Cost is $10.00 for one year.